The Project List

Check out the projects I'm working on: www.neronskiprojects.blogspot.com Go ahead take a peek, you know you want to...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

ZOOOM! week at warp speed

This week has flown by. It really feels like it was just Sunday yesterday and here it is Sunday today. I'm waiting to the impending thunderstorm to brake. I love New England weather. Last week I had to paint with my fingerless gloves on due to the cold and today I think I'm wearing less then a pound of clothing and still sweating my ass off.

It FEELS like i spent all my time at the restaurant this week.... work sleep work sleep work sleep... i have got some other things done this week. I'm still working a way on the huge kitty painting. I also finished a new watercolour this week, which will go up for sale on my Etsy later this week. Also I found a good print shop so there will be prints of my watercolours for sale this week. It was so nice to find a shop locally that is used to dealing with artist and is will to work with you to get a product you'll be will to sell. Love It! ohh looks like tat storm might be crashing soon. gonna turn the computer off...

No comments:

Post a Comment