The Project List

Check out the projects I'm working on: www.neronskiprojects.blogspot.com Go ahead take a peek, you know you want to...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

hikes and greetting cards

I don't like how fast the weeks have been going by, not one bit. Jeremy had his birthday and loved his presents i got him and am making for him. The giant kitty painting still has many hours of work left to it. He loves it and that's all that matters. IN the way of other news I had a meeting the a woman who's is staring a gay and Trans-gender greeting card company. That went very well shes going to give me some ideas to draw on sunday and we'll finalize our "contract".

Had a very nice day off with the hubby yesterday. went for a hike and had a bbq.



My brother purposed to his girlfriend friday she said YES! I will have a sister- law! I'm happy my brother found some one whos love him for who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment