The Project List

Check out the projects I'm working on: www.neronskiprojects.blogspot.com Go ahead take a peek, you know you want to...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back on the interwebz

Well, Well it sure has been a while since I draged myself away from my work and to the computer. It's been quite a winter so far. But this year I really don't mind all the snow and the cold. It's mostly because with all this "lovely" winter weather I dont feel the urge to go out side away from my art.

I'm still slogging away at 3 jobs, the restaurant, the coffee shop, and MY business. I'm defiantly feeling it. That awful burnt out feeling, and my art production is starting to slow. Hopefully that'll change soon since I dropped a shift at both the restaurant and the coffee shop.  In fact this weekend will be the first time in oh, 4 years that I'll be having weekends off. As someone who's working in restaurants so long that seems strange to me. But you know, I think I'll manage ;)

So back towards the end of december I started an ambitious project which has been taking up a LOT of my time. I began to write and draw my first full length comic book; Corpses and Cupcakes. A story about Aurora, a baker who can make sweets so tasty even the gods drool. But baking isn't the only thing she does well, Aurora is also a powerful Mambo(a voodoo priestess) and things get a little out of control when she starts making zombies to work in her bakery. Issue one should be between 35 and 40 pages, I'm currently drawing page 21. I had hoped to have issue 1 done today but I over estimated the time I'd have to spend on this project. So the deadline is now pushed back a month. I was hoping to have an issue out every two months... but now I see that is a bit too much. Lets see if I can do it in 3!

Hop over to my Project List for a little peek at the art work as well as the other project I've been distracting myself with lately.

OH another thing you'll see on the Project List is my newest hoddies, 86ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment