The Project List

Check out the projects I'm working on: www.neronskiprojects.blogspot.com Go ahead take a peek, you know you want to...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Part 2: err a little late

Well I had planned on doing this later Sunday, but I drank my birthday present from my friend. A lovely Aligaster white beer(omonomnom) and did not realize until too late it was 11% alcohol! : ) soooo I was a bit tipsy considering I drank the whole thing in a little under an hour... and yesterday I build a table!

ahhh so any how... I had a good Birthday last Wednesday. I did have to work at the restaurant, but had a good time anyways. My Hubby had decorated my studio with pink streamers and balloons the nite before (so I saw it when I got home from work) it was very sweet. Had my favorite breakfast of pie and sausages, and spend my birthday gift on lots-o-books and a ray gun. It's nice to feel so loved by your friends and family. All and all it was a good birthday.

I got my LLC paperwork back FINIALY . SO introducing Neronski Designs LLC !!! One step closer to doing what I really want to do.

i forget now what else i was so eager to blog about. oh well, I'm off to enjoy the sliver of the day i have left before work

No comments:

Post a Comment