The Project List

Check out the projects I'm working on: www.neronskiprojects.blogspot.com Go ahead take a peek, you know you want to...

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

happy equanox

Ahh I hope this works. I'm setting it up so I can blog from my phone. Today's the first day of fall. I'm not sure I'm ready for Fall just yet. Ah well you can stop to passage of time now can you.
So tomorrow I'll be back working at the coffee shop a day or two a week. My screen printing endeavour is eating up all my moneys so back to the coffee shop to earn some cash for my bussness which will some day better pay ME!
So on that note I have messenger bags printed and soon to be for sale on etsy, as well as another print. Well I have much to do before I head off to the restaurant at 1. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment