The Project List

Check out the projects I'm working on: www.neronskiprojects.blogspot.com Go ahead take a peek, you know you want to...

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Squirrels! Oh my!

Its been a nice casual work day for me today. I really enjoy having time to myself to work at my own pace thou I do keep having to remind myself that I am getting things done and I don't have to work at full speed all the time. Which is why I rather enjoy rainy days. I can work on my art all day and not feel bad for not going out side.

I nerely finished two paintings today, one watercolour, one acrylic. The acrylic is a "Thank you for taking such good care of my kitties" gift.

The watercolour I will finish tomorrow once the paper is completely dry. Also I've been working on some long put off writing projects, namely Graveyard Squirrels, which attempts to be a dark children's book.

Tomorrow i submit my paper work to become an LLC. I'm very exsided, soon i will be the owner of my own bussness, a company of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment